Landfills and Environmental Cleanup
Landfills and Environmental Cleanup Survey
Doucet Survey has provided boundary, topography, deformation monitoring, construction layout, wetland flag location and survey control at landfill and environmental cleanup sites throughout New England. We have 40-hour Hazwopper trained field crews equipped to handle any situation you need.
Landfill and Environmental Cleanup Experience
- Avesta Housing – Lincoln, NH
- Shaw’s Supermarkets – New England
- AUL’s – Andover, Fall River, S. Brocton, Brockton, Worcester, N. Attleboro & Adams, MA
- AUR’s – Durham, Lee & Portsmouth, NH
- OU’s – Portsmouth Naval Shipyard
- Nottingham Landfill – NH
- Ely Copper Mine Superfund Site – South Vershire, VT
- Pike Hill Copper Mine Superfund Site – Corinth, VT
- New Durham Landfill – NH
- Dover Landfill – NH
- Creese & Cook Tannery Superfund Site – Danvers, MA
- Easton Landfill – MA
- Salem Landfill – NH
- Groveland Wells Nos. 1 & 2 Superfund Site – Groveland, MA
- Durham Landfill – NH
- Lee Transfer Station – NH
- Newmarket Landfill – NH
- Turnkey Landfill – Rochester, NH
- Silresim Chemical Corporation Superfund Site – Lowell, MA
- Barrington Landfill – NH
- Methuen Landfill – MA
- Keddy Mill Superfund Site – Windham, ME
Highlights & Hurdles
Pike Hill Copper Mine – Corinth, Vermont
Challenge: Remote location with potential fall hazard, needing high detail topographic data of adits and mine shafts.
Solution: Our high definition laser scanning experience and equipment allowed us to collect millions of survey measurements at, and into, the mine shafts from a safe distance.
The safety needs on cleanup sites require an innovative team.
Send us a message, we will be in touch shortly.