Commercial and Retail Industry
Commercial and Retail Surveying Services
No site is too large or too complex for Doucet Survey’s private surveying. We have completed over 1,000 large and small commercial and retail projects throughout New England, on a variety of terrains. Typical services for our clients include detailed existing conditions and engineering surveys, construction layout, and ALTA Land Title Surveys.
Commercial and Retail Industry Projects
- Over 100 Shaw’s Supermarkets
- Walmart Facilities – Somersworth, NH & Berlin, VT
- Texas Road House – Williston, VT
- The Ridge Market Place – Rochester, NH
- White City Plaza – Shrewsbury, MA
- Westgate Plaza – Portland, ME
- Southgate Plaza – Portsmouth, NH
- Whole Food’s – Andover & Chestnut Hill, MA
- 5 Home Depots – NH & ME
- 5 Applebee’s – NH, ME & MA
- BJ’s – Weymouth, N. Stoughton & Medford, MA
- Retail Distribution Centers – Methuen, MA, Raymond, NH & Wells, ME
- Lowe’s, Panera Bread, Tractor Supply Co. RiteAid, Staples, Bed & Bath, Walgreens
“Doucet Survey has been a valued project partner for over 20 years on private and public projects throughout New England. Over that time, they have completed over 1,000 accurate, on budget and on schedule assignments for us. They take the time before starting an assignment to understand the project and deliverable expectations better than any firm I know. They are a forward-thinking company that invests in and utilizes the latest technology to the benefit of the client. It has been remarkable watching the firm evolve and grow into one of the largest specialized survey companies in New England.”
– Greg Mikolaities, P.E., Pres. August Consulting
Highlights & Hurdles
The commercial/retail industry is driven by opening dates. Every step in the multi-year design/permitting/construction cycles all have to fall in place. Every effort is taken to make sure survey is delivered on time and complete.
The Ridge Market Place – Rochester, NH
Challenge: Large retail plaza’s phased openings require certified as-built surveys. We had a one-week window between construction completion, and opening to survey and draft the 20-acre plaza as-built plan.
Solution: In one day our scanning team completed a high definition laser scan of the site. With that data in hand, our CAD team compiled the as-built drawings on time and on budget.
Combining Experience with Technology we will exceed your expectations.
Send us a message and our experts will be in touch shortly.