Energy Industry Surveying
Our energy-related clients bring many exciting survey challenges that are unique in the history of Doucet Survey. The combination of our many years of experience and use of leading technologies consistently allows us to deliver an excellent quality product, on time and on budget, regardless of whether we’re surveying for a power plant, wind farm, or energy provider.
Energy Industry Experience
- Eversource – Over 300 miles of Transmission Lines, 7 Substations, 1 LNG Facility, in NH, VT & MA
- National Grid – 5 Grid Gas Regulator Vaults, 7 Substations & 1 LNG Facility, in MA
- Sprague Energy – Terminals in Newington, NH, South Portland, Bucksport, Searsport, ME & Quincy, MA
- Unitil – Corporate Headquarters & Pipelines Greenland, Newington, Portsmouth & Eliot
- Liberty Energy – Pipeline Pelham, NH
- Solar Clients – Over 140 sites including:
- 944 kW Peterborough, NH
- 651 kW Lee, NH
- 1 MW Franklin, NH
“Doucet Survey is a valued partner in our Energy projects. Doucet participates from planning through construction phases to develop project specific scopes with consideration to client preferences, schedule, and cost. GZA and Doucet have teamed on Transmission, Distribution, and Substation projects for over 10 years. Execution of work tasks is closely coordinated with GZA and our clients to exchange field data efficiently and effectively respond to client needs as they arise. Doucet has continually invested in new technologies and innovative approaches to benefit clients. GZA has come to anticipate high quality work deliverables, that meet or exceed client expectations.”
– Deborah M. Zarta Gier, Associate Principal – GZA GeoEnvironmental, Inc.
From base maps to construction as-built we have your survey needs covered.
Send us a message and our energy industry experts will be in touch shortly.