Survey Services for Construction Projects
Doucet Survey has completed hundreds of large and small construction projects throughout New England. Typical services include initial layout for excavation, pinning footings, layout of column line, anchor bolt as-built and steel plumbness surveys.
- Portsmouth Waste Water Treatment Facility
- Portsmouth Middle School
- Portsmouth Naval Shipyard Buildings 76, 170A, 178, DRE6 & DD2 Cassion, DD2 Refueling, Crane Rails
- Athena West Parking Garage
- NHANG Hooksett & Strafford, NH
- Eversource Merrimack Sub-Station
- Eversource Schiller Station
- Eversource LNG Plant – Hopkinton, MA
- UNH Lower Quad
- UNH Ocean Lab
- UNH Division 1 Football Stadium
- Philips Exeter Academy Music Center
- Lindt & Sprungli USA Inc.
- NH Job Corps Center – Manchester, NH
- National Guard Training Facility – Pembroke, NH
- Kohl’s – Berlin, VT
- North Bridge – Keene, NH
- Elm Street Bridge, Peterborough, NH
- Lonza Biologics – Portsmouth, NH
- Pease ANG Hangers
- Northeast Rehab Hospital
- Portsmouth Hospital
- Pennichuck Water Works – Water line
- Liberty Utilities – Gas Line
- Unitil – Gas Lines
- City of Dover – Roadways
- Velcro USA
- Novell Iron – Multiple Sites
“Methuen Construction has had the pleasure of working with Doucet Survey on several complex industrial projects. We can always count on Doucet to be responsive to our requests and to provide a high level of professionalism, detail and quality in the execution of their work. We look forward to continued collaboration and success.”
– John D. McGrath, Project Executive, Methuen Construction Co., Inc.
Highlights & Hurdles
Loud, dusty, dangerous and very dynamic, surveying on construction sites requires experience, patience and attention to detail in order to make accurate and precise measurements under pressure. Contractors rely on Doucet Survey for their responsiveness and consistency.
Portsmouth Naval Shipyard B92 Wall Crane Rail Alignment
Challenge: Precisely measure the 3D position of elevated rails on two 3-rail wall cranes that run the length of B92 every 30 inches without stoppage of on-going shipyard operations.
Solution: Our OSHA Fall Hazard Trained crew worked long shifts after hours using carefully designed procedures to meet the project tolerances.
Challenge is the exciting part of Construction Surveying.
Send us a message and our Construction experts will be in touch shortly.